I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School, studying American law, social movements, and LGBT rights. I am also a 2017-2018 APSA Congressional Fellow.
- Contributing author on a guide for deliberation on shared services produced for the New York Department of State Considering Shared Government Services in New York State: A Guide for Citizens and Public Officials (May 2017).
- How the LGBT movement came together to fight Trump’s transgender military ban. (11 September 2017) at The Monkey Cage/The Washington Post.
- Contributing writer at the Utica College Center for Public Affairs blog.
- Trump’s Budget Proposes Elimination of Civil Legal Aid (27 May 2017).
- Pride in the Time of Trump: Lessons from LGBTQ History (3 June 2017).
- Playful Politics Can Make Protest More Effective (15 June 2017).
- 10 Questions Judicial Candidates Should Be Able To Answer (19 June 2017).
- #SixMonthsOfResistance series:
- Trump Trans Ban Continues Historical Contest Over Military Openness (26 August 2017)